Rotorua, New ZealandIn-Person Event
Super Early-Bird Rates
(Ending 22 Dec 2021)
Single Rate | $495 + GST | save $255
Group Rate | $450 + GST | save $255
Small Independent Rate | $350 + GST
(Farmer, Grower, Producer)
Virtual EventSouth Island & International Attendees Only
(GST does not apply to virtual international attendees)
Virtual Event Rate | $495 + GST*
Small Independent Rate | $350 + GST*
(Farmer, Grower, Producer)
- The Conference Rate refers to your attendance in person at the Rotorua conference and exhibitions
- Virtual Event registrations can be booked. These apply to companies from the South Island and Internationals.
- All prices exclude GST (15%).
- * For virtual online registrations from outside New Zealand, GST does not apply.
- A credit card processing fee of 2.9% will be charged for all transactions.
- To be eligible for the Super Early-Bird or Early-Bird Rates, registrations and payment must be received on or before the listed dates above.
- For those attending the Rotorua event, the event registration payment covers morning and afternoon teas, lunches, refreshments, a conference handbook, post-event access to presentation PPT’s (electronic download of PDF’s for those presentations where presenter approval has been given) and recorded presentations, for a limited time and where speaker approval has been given.
- For Virtual Event registrations, your registration payment covers live access to all conference presentations, post-event access to presentation PPT’s (electronic download of PDF’s for those presentations where presenter approval has been given) and recorded presentations, for a limited time and where speaker approval has been given.
COVID-19 related information:
- The event organiser will work diligently to ensure that all instructions provided by the New Zealand Government and Health Authorities, relating to travel and the running of events because of COVID-19 are strictly adhered to. You can be sure that we will have all measures in place to safeguard your health and safety.
- It is the responsibility of the sponsor, exhibitor or delegate, if intending to travel to attend the Rotorua conference, to check on all updated health and Government guidelines for any specific entry requirements.
- If for any reason the Rotorua venue was unable to be used because of COVID-19 restrictions that were imposed by the New Zealand Government, those registered to attend the physical event would be transferred to a new virtual online event that would be set up by the organisers.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions relating to any event related issues around COVID-19.
For cancellations on or before Friday 11 February 2022, a 10% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable but are transferrable. Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed. If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual from within your company, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.
To read our full Terms and Conditions, Click Here.